Update - 25 October 2018

Have taken most of my tradesand now it is waiting time for me. I have mostly sold 25300 calls. I have room left for 2 more trades of 5 lots each which I will execute if there is a bounce.

I am expecting a violent move. I will test patience. But still I think my options sold are in safe place. I will hedge by buying 25100 calls if need arise.


02:30 pm - I have closed all my open positions at profit. For mere Rs. 1500/- I didnt want to sit at risk. My current broker doesnt allow letting OTM options expire worthless and I was not sure at what price I would get out if there was a counter movement. I am not carrying any overnight positions either. Tomorrow ICICI Bank results are pending and trend is also not clear so I better give it a day or two.

Note - I will update my analysis in the morning but can be late. This expiry was little difficult and it takes a toll on you. Need some quality sleep.


This is how my net positions look now. Will update my exact profit for week in the evening when I get margin report.

I have updated the trade diary and my open positions are: -

19 October 2018 - 25 October 2018.xlsx


Rohit Katwal

43 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

MAS - Options (2 slots) for June 2021

We have 2 slots each available for Options MAS to be filled for June 2021. If interested kindly fill the MAS Service Request Form after reading the details and we will contact you. Do read the appropr