Update - 21 April 2020
These were the positions I was carrying yesterday:
1. #INDUSINDBK - Closed at a profit of ₹50,000/-.
2. #SBIN - Sold a 200 strike call and created a strangle.
3. #RELIANCE - Still holding naked put sold at 1120 strike.
4. #JUBLFOOD - Still holding naked put sold at 1350 strike.
5. #HDFCBANK - Still holding calendar spread. No changes.
6. #RBLBANK - Closed 150 CE at ₹2. Now holding naked 130 CE. Added 2 Rs. benefit.
7. #NIFTY -
Got lucky on one of the wrong trades. Yesterday, I intended to create a put calendar but unknowingly did the trade in reverse and create a bear put spread. Realized this mistake at end of day and covered the position at ₹10,000/- profit.
Closed 9500 Weekly and 9800 Monthly call spread at profit.
Still holding 9300 CE Weekly and 9400 CE Monthly spread. Since the down move was swift, further sold 9200 CE 2 lots and 9400 CE 2 lots.
Later in the day, sold 8600 Puts 2 lots. I am still expecting sideways movement for the current expiry.
8. #BANKNIFTY - Closed 22000 Monthly call at around ₹134/-. Covered 21500 CE, 21400 CE weekly and sold 20700 CE. Later at the lower end of Bank Nifty, sold 3 lots of 18500 Put and created a strangle.
Trade Journal is updated.