This week I managed to make a 1% profit of 23,000/-. All of this came from intraday expiry trading. Last two weeks were totally difficult expiry. Although I expected sideways movement still market got the best of me.
This is the last two weeks we witnessed. In hindsight, I don't know how I could have traded such volatility.
I have made two changes for my trade journal.
Moved old trades to separate sheet as it was becoming clustered at one place.
Added trade no. as extra column to know which trade I am talking about. W4T1 was start for today which meant Week 4, Trade 1. Rest of the trades will be like this.