Updated: Feb 17
Received a lot of requests for Options Trading Workshop. Here are the details.
Date: 27th and 28th Feb 2021
Timing: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Language: Hindi and English
Pre-Requisite: Attendee should know about basic of options
I know how difficult it can be to survive in the markets. That is why AIM of the workshop is to:
1. Use Options as a monthly income generation tool.
2. Reduce the risk associated with options trading.
3. Elevate individuals from gambling into quantitative analysis based trading.
1. Why Option Selling?
2. Technical Analysis
Basic of Technical Analysis required to trade option strategies.
Looking into William's Alligator and RSI.
3. Quantitative Analysis
Analysis of Futures for Positional Trades
Detailed Analysis of PCR
Detailed Analysis of Option Chain for Positional Trades (weekly and monthly)
4. Position - Sizing
5. Forming a broad view of the market
This is where everything we have learn't comes all together.
“If I only had an hour to chop down a tree, I would spend the first 45 minutes sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
6. Option Strategies and how to manage each trade in worst - case scenario
Bull Put Spread/Bear Call Spread
Bear Put Spread/Bull Call Spread
Short Call/Put Butterflies
Iron Calendar Butterflies
Calendar Spreads / Time Spreads (all types)
Case Studies of real trades in February 2021
1. Access to Rohit Katwal - Private Access Channel for 1 month (Hand Holding)
2. Scheduled zoom QNA session post webinar for doubts for 1 month
3. Will share PPT and all the analysis material I use with trainees i.e Amibroker and Python Codes
Webinar: Zoom Session
Training Fees ₹20,000/- per candidate (non refundable)
UPI : rohitkatwal@upi / rohitkatwal@pingpay
Bank HDFC Bank Ltd.
A/c No. 2291000105277
Name Rohit Singh
Branch Una, Himachal Pradesh
Kindly whatsapp/telegram/email your payment receipt to given numbers below for registration. We share the Zoom Session details one day before the training.
For queries and information, feel free to contact at : 70180-13195 or firstname.lastname@example.org